Are you facing the problems of dead WiFi signals? AC750 WiFi range extender can solve your problem. You will be served with tremendous speed of up to 750Mbps, all you need to do is Netgear EX3920 extender setup. The external antennas available on it will enhance the performance and experience. You can experience HD gaming and live streaming with the help of Fastlane technology that uses both WiFi bands.
Once you are done with the setup, it will extend the 2.4 and 5 GHz WiFi and helps greatly in the reduction of any interference. You can directly use an extra ethernet port to connect your gaming console, smart TV, Blu Ray Player, etc.
Netgear AC750 EX3920 Setup
The setup will boost your network range of about 100-120 feet and speed by providing dual-band Wi-Fi. You have the option to use it as an extender or access point.
How to setup
- Power on your extender and connect it with your WiFi network.
- The extender should be in the same room as of the WiFi router.
- The power LED will turn from amber to green.
- Enter mywifinext.net in the address bar of your browser and follow onscreen instructions to configure the extender.
Now, repeating the WiFi signal will boost the range throughout your home with 2 WiFi extenders. The increased speed of up to 750Mbps enables you to use all the devices whether smart TV, tablets laptops without losing the range and thrill.
- 2 range extenders for 100 percent more coverage.
- Dual-band WiFi delivering the speed up to 750Mbps
- Supports new 802.11 and b/g/n WiFi devices.
- The availability of an external antenna to boost performance and convenient wall-plug design.
- Works with any kind of WiFi router.
If there is any kind of issue in the setting of the extender, you may contact for technical assistance.
Netgear EX3920 Setup | AC750
With WPS Push Button
Consider the below-mentioned steps,
- Power on the Extender.
- The WiFi router and extender should be placed in the same room.
- Now power the extender with an electrical outlet.
- The next step is to push the WPS button on the extender.
- If the link status LED on the extender lits up, then there is a good quality connection between router and extender.
NOTE: If the router supports 5 GHz bandwidth, then the extender will try to establish a connection with 5 GHz bandwidth when you push the WPS, first time. But, if the connection attempt goes unsuccessful with 5 GHz band, then this may lead to a lot of troubles during the Netgear EX3920 extender setup.
- Now place your extender to another place.
- Bring your WiFi-enabled device such as a tablet, laptop, Smartphone to place with poor signal strength.
- Now, connect your gadget with the WiFi network.
This is the simple process of setup with a WPS button. If you face any trouble, you may contact the experts for any technical assistance.
Configuring the FastLane Technology
The maximum WiFi performance can be achieved with the help of FastLane technology. A dedicated band is connected to the router with the extender and the second band is used to connect between the WiFi-enabled device and the extender and you get a tremendous speed.
Below are the steps that you need to follow to configure the FastLane technology, once you are done with the Netgear EX3920 AC750 extender setup.
- Connect the router to the extender
- Now go to your browser and type, net in the address bar.
- Now login by entering your ID and Password.
- Now, navigate through Netgear Genie Page, click on ‘Do More’ and then ‘FastLane”
- You will be getting the 2 options as:
- Device to Extender in 2.4 GHz only and Extender to router in 5 GHz only
- Device to Extender in 5 GHz only and Extender to the router in 2.4 GHz only
- Now select any option as applicable, and then save it.
Some Common Setup Issues
- net is not getting opened
- Incorrect password
- The Extender is connected, but no internet
- Unable to connect to mywifiext.local
- The Extender is not connected with the network
- The Netgear Genie app showing issues while opening
- Troubles accessing the 192.168.1.250 IP address
- The configuration CD is not available or lost somewhere
- WiFi connection Issues
- The Netgear genie smart setup page display on even after the setup is complete
- The forgotten default password of Netgear Extender
- The Led lights on Extender are not stable
- Unable to log in to Netgear EX3920 Extender
- The dropping of Internet connectivity by the extender
- Not able to update the firmware
- Unable to access net after you perform an update on EX3920
- The filtering error in MAC address
- Nonfunctioning of Netgear AC750 EX3920
- The non-connectivity of the extender to the Internet
- Unable to find the extender network name
- The non-working of AC750 EX3920 extender
- No Internet – Netgear EX3920
- The red light on Netgear Extender
- Not able to perform the “reset function” on Netgear Extender
- The Internet is connected but not working
Fixing of all the setup issues
- Ensure if the extender is getting the power supply from the power outlet.
- Check for the high-speed internet connection on any WiFi-enabled device.
- Check for all the wires if any of the cables are damaged.
- You should ensure that the extender is away from the wall, corners, TV, Microwave, cordless phones, Bluetooth device, aluminum studs, or metallic objects.
- Ensure you have entered the correct URL if you are getting troubles in accessing the net
- You should set again after do a power cycle with your Netgear extender.
- Make sure you are logging in with the latest version of the browser.
- Update the firmware to the latest version on the extender.
- Perform a factory reset on the settings of the extender to the default setting.
If still, your problem persists after doing everything! Do not worry; the technical team can help you out in resolving the issue.